There’s many types of IRS Letters sent to tax payers; If you received a demanding letter from the IRS stating you owe an unforeseen amount; here’s how we help: Tax Service Masters will find out exactly how to remediate the issue.
Upon discussing your case with the IRS, we will come up with a tax resolution plan and present it to you before moving forward. Upon agreeance, we generate and submit the forms that are required to resolve the tax problem(s) with the IRS.
Give us a call or text message to see if our enrolled agent can assist you 727-275-0253.
When you become a client or If you already are a client we ask that you upload your IRS Letter so that we can evaluate it, and add the letter to your client case folder. You can also email client documents to: TaxServiceMasters@gmail.com
Received a Letter from the IRS?
The IRS sends notices and letters for the following reasons:
- You have a balance due with the IRS.
- You are due a larger or smaller refund from the IRS.
- The IRS has a question about your tax return.
- The IRS needs to verify your identity.
- The IRS needs additional information.
- The IRS changed your return.
- The IRS needs to notify you of delays in processing your return.
The Internal Revenue Service has a webpage that was created to solely discuss the nature of letters from the IRS:
To learn more about understanding Letters from the IRS, visit their official .gov website.
Need Help Contacting the IRS?
Hire a tax pro to discuss your account with the IRS.