Our Certified Acceptance Agent can verify your supporting documents, and assist with ITIN applications.
Apply for an ITIN or ITIN renewal
- Visiting our office location: 1903 N Hercules Ave. Clearwater, Florida 33763
- Book an appointment online before your visit.
What’s an ITIN?
If you need to file a federal tax return, but are not eligible for a Social Security Number, you must have an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) from the IRS.
What if I have an ITIN I have not used in 3 years?
New requirements under the PATH Act state taxpayers who have not used an ITIN on a tax return in the last three years must renew their tax ID number before filing a tax return.
Who should apply for an ITIN?
Someone who wants to file federal taxes, but does not have a social security number.
What document(s) can be used to verify identity when applying for ITIN?
- National identification card (must show photo, name, current address, date of birth, and expiration date).
- U.S. driver’s license.
- Civil birth certificate (required for dependents under 18 years of age).
- Foreign driver’s license.
How long does it take to be accepted?
ITIN Questions? Fill the form below.