SS4 – EIN Application

If you currently do not have a US social security number, but would like to conduct business, and open a business bank account. Apply for an EIN (Employer Identification Number) below.

What if I didn’t start a business yet?

We can assist you with starting business, fill out the form here:

Start a New Business

Need help receiving an EIN number, but don’t have a social security number? Tax Service Masters can help, fill out the EIN Application – Online, or fill out the form below and we’ll contact you.

Phone: (727) 275-0253


SS4 – EIN Questions? Fill the form below.

Request a Text, Call or Email
Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Step 1 of 2
Contact Preference